We are looking for a Travel Support Specialist within Management & Travel Support Centre in Chisinau or Balti, who will be responsible for arranging travels for the firm globally.
• Providing Flight, Train, Hotel options to internal clients
• Updating and maintaining in order the Travel Database
• Keeping track of travel expenses Skills required:
• Ability to work in Sabre, Amadeus, or any other GDS would be an advantage
• Fluent spoken and written English
• University degree
• Time management and attention to detail
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills
• Ability to work as a team member as well as independently We can offer you:
• An international working environment and experienced & friendly team
• Geographic diversity
• Sustained support for your career development
• Valuable training, development opportunities, and competitive salary
• Bonuses added to the salary
• You can work from HOME. We have offices in Chisinau and Balti, but you can work from anywhere in Moldova!
If you would like to be part of our global brand, kindly send us your CV in English and a cover letter at the e-mail: [email protected]
Subject line of email must include Travel Support Specialist. Only selected candidates will be contacted. The interviews will take place over the phone and online.By submitting your resume, you agree in accordance with the applicable national data protection legislation that your personal data is registered in the proprietary database of Pedersen & Partners. The data will be kept in strict confidentiality and will be processed and used for recruitment purposes only.