Allied Testing is a leading specialist QA and Testing firm with focus on finance industry.
The Allied Testing is now accepting applicants for:
TEST AUTOMATION ENGINEER - HYBRID JOB TYPE
(Depending on qualifications, the position may be filled at the Trainee level or experienced leveI)
(The company will pay for all or part of certifications and licensing assuming it is a component of an approved professional development plan for the employee).
- Set of training courses during trial period.
- Vacation and sick leave packages
- Financial and career opportunities
- Support employee work life balance and morale.
- External company-sponsored training and education is available when appropriate or necessary.
This individual will be a QA tester for the team, with the ability to work on test planning and perform business requirements analysis and automation/functional testing of product end-to-end. Strong communication skills is mandatory for this role.
- Written and spoken English (B2 upper intermediate or higher)
- Strong understanding of how http works
- Experience with the UI (selenium) and API testing
- Coding skills on one or more of the following languages: C# (preferred),C, C++, Rust, Go or Java
- Strong knowledge of the testing concepts and methodologies
- Experience with performance testing
- Experience in building test frameworks
- Experience in supporting test infrastructure
- Problem Solving
- End User Empathy & Understanding of Business Strategy
- Team Player
- Sixth Sense
For questions regarding this recruitment, please contact [email protected]