Do you speak English & Kazakh? In Stefanini, if you speak English & Romanian at least medium level, we offer you technical training, so that you can become an IT Support Engineer in our team.
Previous experience or technical studies are not required - you only need to have very good communication skills, English & Kazakh knowledge and eagerness to learn about IT.
This role is great starting point for an IT career, especially if you do not have previous experience in IT.
Imagine a day at Stefanini - Take a look!
- Provide support to clients (via email and phone) regarding technical issues: password reset, Internet connectivity issues, emailing options etc.;
- Log remotely to the client’s computer and help them solve software issues;
- Document issues that you deal with on a daily basis into the ticketing system;
- Escalate problems to the next level of support when necessary;
- Help the client with all the necessary information.
Your path to success requires:
- English & Kazakh – intermediate to advanced level;
- Motivation for learning new information;
- Previous successful customer service experience is considered an advantage;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- You can work from your home, with flexible schedule - 8 hours in rotational shifts (24/7)
Extra benefits we offer:
- Working in a multinational company, with over 24.000 employees around the globe;
- Competitive salary package;
- Meal tickets;
- Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
- Private Health Insurance;
- Modern workplace located in the center of Chisinau;
- Professional soft skills and technical trainings for current and emerging products and technologies;
- Continuous career growth and development opportunities.
Our recruitment process in 100% online - we are looking forward to meet you!