GRATA International is a dynamically developing international law firm which provides services for projects in the countries of the former Soviet Union and Eastern Europe: full coverage of the entire region with network of offices, highly qualified team of professionals suited for cross-border projects. Firm's reputation and expertise are confirmed by testimonials from transnational clients and leading international ratings.
A wide network of office operating under one system and platform delivers great convenience for our clients. Any office can act as a "one-stop-shop" for its clients and provide them with access to services in other cities and countries. If necessary, inter-office teams with relevant experience are assembled to provide solutions to complex tasks. Service quality is assured by a clear system of organisation of this process.
We have offices in 22 countries around the globe.
GRATA International is present in the following jurisdictions: Azerbaijan (Baku), Belarus (Minsk), Georgia (Tbilisi), Kazakhstan (Aktau, Almaty, Atyrau, Nur-Sultan, and other cities), Kyrgyz Republic (Bishkek), Moldova (Chisinau), Mongolia (Ulaanbaatar), Russia (Moscow, St. Petersburg, Rostov-on-Don, Samara), Tajikistan (Dushanbe), Turkmenistan (Ashgabat), Turkey (Istanbul), Ukraine (Kyiv), Armenia (Yerevan) and Uzbekistan (Tashkent). In addition to its offices, GRATA International has representatives in the UK (London), Germany (Frankfurt), the US (New York), China (Beijing, Hong Kong), UAE (Dubai), Russia (Kazan), Switzerland (Zurich), Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur).
Learn more about us on www.gratanet.com
We invite to our team a professional expert for the role of Lawyer, who has an excellent experience in civil and administrative law.
- Higher legal education based on Spanish legislation
- Practical experience
- Background in civil and administrative law
- Strong knowledge of civil procedure, commercial contracts, corporate procedures and banking/financial aspects of businesses
- Ability independently or with minimal supervision to respond to customer requests by drafting and processing the necessary documents
- Representation of the clients’ interests in state bodies
- Excellent verbal and written communication, mandatory in Spanish language