About Baker Tilly
Baker Tilly South East Europe is a leading firm of auditors, accountants, tax consultants and business advisors operating in Cyprus and the Balkans. 17 directors and more than 300 professionals offer services of the highest standards to more than 6.000 businesses, operating both nationally and internationally, across all industries. Baker Tilly South East Europe operates through offices in Cyprus, Bulgaria, Romania, Moldova and Greece.
The country offices are independent member firms of Baker Tilly International, which is one of the Top 10 largest business advisory and accounting networks.
We invite applications from energetic and highly motivated individuals to join our office in Chisinau (Moldova), within the Audit Department.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide audit services to local and international clients of various industries and sizes.
- Review small audit and accounts assignments for the attention of audit managers.
- Provide high quality client service, within predetermined budgets and timeframes.
- Cooperate with representatives of the client for audit planning purposes.
- Liaise with other departments of the firm to provide client support and advice, as required.
- Maintain excellent business relationships with existing customers, associates and governmental authorities.
- Identify client needs and areas of audit work.
- Provide training, coaching and support to more junior team members.
- Ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures.
- University Degree in Accounting & Finance or related field Strong academic credentials
- 2-4 years of related experience in the Audit department of an audit firm.
- Results orientation and ability to work in a dynamic and team environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Positive, mature and professional attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Romanian and English.
- Computer literacy, with very good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, according to qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in joining our firm, please submit your interest by completing our online application here or email to [email protected].