Short company description
Who we are?
We are Grant Thornton. We go beyond business as usual, so you can too.
Grant Thornton Moldova was founded in 2009. During this period, our company has been continuously committed to providing quality and value services to clients. We are dedicated to serving the needs of privately held business and public interest companies delivering assurance, tax and advisory services. We approach all assignments by combining excellent consultancy services and dedicated, professional staff with experience at both local and international level. Over the last three years we are the fastest growing large accounting organization and we are constantly evolving and
developing alongside our clients.
Grant Thornton International is one of the world’s leading organizations of independent assurance, tax and advisory firms.
With more than 62,000 Grant Thornton people, across over 130 countries, we are focused on making a difference to clients, colleagues and the communities in which we live and work.
What do we value?
We are a young team of professionals who have in common the Grant Thornton core values:
Collaboration, Excellence, Respect, Responsibility, Leadership, Agility
Here at Grant Thornton, we like to think big!
Senior Auditor in financial services
To strengthen our team, we are actively looking for energetic, friendly and vibrant experienced audit professionals in financial services (insurance, banking, IFN etc). Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict client confidentiality.
- Bachelor's and/or Master's degree in economics, audit, finance, accounting, business Administration or other related fields;
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience as a financial auditor in financial services (insurance, banking, IFN etc) in an international reputable audit company;
- Good knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and National Accounting Standards (NAS);
- Good knowledge of fiscal laws and regulations of the Republic of Moldova;
- ASPAAS or ACCA qualified or in the process of pursuing qualification is a plus;
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word);
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills, both in English and Romanian;
- Ability to handle multiple engagements and competing priorities in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, interactive, results-based team environment;
- Ability to develop client relationships and maintain a professional collaboration with them;
- Great communication and presentation skills in order to meet the needs of targeted audience;
- Proven coaching and leadership skills in order to manage a team of auditors on fieldwork,
- A self-motivated person, eager to work in a young dynamic environment, a real team player, collaborative and create a positive team environment;
- Strong analytical skills and seek opportunities to learn and make constructive suggestions for improvements;
- Available to travel on business trips when is needed.
Your future role:
- Assist in the planning, execution, and completion of audit, examination, or consulting services;
- Perform specific audit steps under the supervision of a more experienced auditor;
- Communicate potential audit issues/findings to manager in a timely manner;
- Create complete, accurate and detailed audit documentation to support work performed;
- Work with audit team to identify client issues discovered during audit process;
- Assist in the research and analysis of financial statements and audit issues utilizing electronic databases, and employ audit software to review and compile financial information;
- Maintain a good working relationship with clients to enhance customer satisfaction and work with client management and staff at all levels to perform audit services;
- Act as a role model and mentor for less experienced members of the team, provide on the job training and feedback and practice your leadership style from a very early stage;
- Attend professional development and training sessions on a regular basis.
What we offer:
- You will have the opportunity to work independently on Audit engagements and be a decision maker;
- You will lead project teams working for Moldovan and international clients;
- You will develop junior staff by providing on the job training, coaching and appropriate performance feedback;
- You will develop and maintain strong professional relationships with client representatives;
- You will have the possibility to fulfill your potential through various training courses and gain additional professional qualifications;
- A flexible workplace and friendly working environment;
- Competitive salary package, meal tickets and medical subscription.
Your work, your choice
At Grant Thornton we believe the best impact is the value we add.
Our people are at the heart of our future, and we want to create a working environment, where everyone can thrive and
reach their full potential.
CV + Cover letter