Keywords: Android, Xamarin, Visual Studio, .net, C#
What will you do:
1. Execute full lifecycle Mobile Application development
2. Write well designed, testable, efficient code
3. Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
4. Comply with project plans and industry standards
5. Quality - Demonstrates accuracy, thoroughness and attention to detail at all times; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
You are suitable if:
1. Bachelor or Master Degree.
2. Fluent spoken and written English.
3. You have work experience in an enterprise environment.
4. Strong analytical mind-set and practical thinker.
5. Further training in the latest technologies is possible. You do not need to be an expert in all the technologies, more important are a healthy dose of curiosity, desire to learn and team spirit.
6. You are a true team player. Great achievements are always the result of a great collaboration.
7. Motivation, discipline, well-structured and flexibility are your key characteristics.
1. 3 Years Plus of proven work experience in as a computer software engineer or software developer
2. Experience in the following technologies: Android, Xamarin, MVVMCross for Xamarin, Web API
3. Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases & ORM NHibernate
4. Experience with test-driven development and mastery in software engineering tools
5. Familiarity with software development methodology and release processes
6. Solid understanding of object-oriented programming, design and debugging skills
7. Experience of source control systems and configuration management
8. Experience in Agile development methodologies
9. Unit testing experience
10. Optional: Experience with back-end architecture and implementation (web services, databases, security), on platforms and technologies such as Azure is a plus
If you found yourself suitable, please send me you CV on [email protected] with the subject MDMG or call me on +373 503 560.