Currently we are looking for an experienced Recruiter who will become a part of StaffNash, a sub-division of SalesNash.
We are a young, but also cool and fast progressing company. In the period of 3 years of active and creative work, we’ve managed to develop into a company with 40 employees, 250 successfully completed projects and grand plans for the future.
«StaffNash is there to help clients find their best-fit candidates, get them on the call and pre qualify them, with no research or outreach efforts.»
Working at StaffNash means embedding excellence into every work-related activity and being free to create your own way of doing things while getting all the guidance needed.
Your responsibilities as a Recruiter, will include:
1. Full-cycle recruiting process;
2. Maintaining a recruiting database;
3. Direct search for specialists;
5. Organizing and conducting interviews;
6. Providing feedback on the candidate;
7. Conducting an analyst upon request;
8. Implement efficient recruiting methods and strategies;
9. Communicate with StaffNash clients on the status of ongoing projects.
You will definitely be successful in this role if you :
- Have over 6 months of experience in recruitment;
- Have an Upper-Intermediate level of English or higher;
- Are a self-driven and responsible problem solver;
- Have a knack for building rapport and collaborating with diverse people across the teams;
- Share a continuous improvement and growth mindset;
- Have good to awesome communication skills
Working with us means being ready for experimentation and constant growth.
We are looking for someone who is willing to learn and keep up-to-date with the latest technological developments that influence our clients hiring needs.
We care for our team, therefore we provide:
- Opening hours Mon-Fri: 2-11 p.m. in the office in Kishinev;
- Paid vacation (20 days per year);
- Competitive scalable salary paid monthly;
- Learning at our training center; our company’s trainer will help you adapt and get you ready to do the job;
- Working on interesting projects and communicating with our clients worldwide;
- Covered taxi expenses;
- Extremely fast growing and young team.
We aim to build a team of like-minded people who strive to show great results and are ready to tackle the challenges of the dynamic market!
If you’re hard-working and dedicated, SalesNash is an excellent place to grow your career. Apply today!