Project – the aim you’ll have
The project is an implementation and customization of the SportsBook betting platform for the Asian market. The betting platform extends the customer platform for better account and money management. This project represents a new country in the Bwin family. The SportBook platform has a microservice architecture that includes services for data consumption of sports events, allowing to place bets on those events.
Position – how you’ll contribute
- Building high-performant user interfaces with React;
- Highly involved in making updates to the main website and upgrading the back-office platform;
- Implementing the latest optimization techniques to provide better website performance;
- Actively participating in project development discussions.
Expectations – the experience you need
- Strong knowledge of React;
- Experience with popular React.js workflows;
- Good English, both written and spoken.
Additional skills – the edge you have
- Previous experience using TypeScript / Flow;
- Experience using Node.js;
- Familiarity with functional programming, TDD, DDD, microservices architecture, CQRS/ES patterns will be an advantage;
- Strong MySQL/DynamoDB skills is a plus, as well as familiarity with relational databases in general;
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js);
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus;
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs;
- Experience using tools like issue trackers (Jira) and version control software (Git, SVN);
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token;
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
Because there are many perks waiting for you:
- Competitive salary & periodical review
- New technologies & experience working on international projects.
- Flexible working hours and the option to work from home with a monthly additional bonus.
- An agile, supportive, and non-bureaucratic organizational culture.
- Monthly Lunch Tickets received on card.
- Additional medical insurance paid sick leaves and sports membership reimbursement.
- Financial support for Training & Courses, as well as free online English classes with native speakers.
- Paid Team Building Activities based on Projects and Interests.
- Working remotely for two weeks in European destinations such as Poland, Croatia, or Tenerife.
- Relocation to Romania for a set period of time.
- More intriguing benefits will be revealed during our online interviews...
If it sounds challenging and you would like to have a role in our team, please send your application to [email protected]
For more details, please visit us on www.codefactorygroup.com