We are currently looking for a Python Developer who likes making a big impact in a small development team. We are currently taking the platform to the next level, and looking for someone who can improve our API and data platform.
We are appreciated for:
- Daily shared lunches;
- Prepaid Udemy and Laracast accounts;
- Budget for professional growth;
- Referral bonus for internal and external recommendations;
- Free English courses;
- Fun ways to relax: PlayStation, table tennis, table football;
- Corporate events for employees and their families;
- Beverage fridge, free coffee, tea, fresh fruits;
- Modern equipment;
- Official employment and social package;
- Modern and comfortable workplace.
Position: Mid Back-End Developer
Technologies used at the project: Python, Django, Vue.js, Google Cloud Platform (Cloud SQL - Postgres, BigQuery, Pub/sub, App Engine), Terraform
What are you capable off:
– Develop applications in Python using the Django REST Framework;
– Familiarity with building and maintaining API’s (REST, JSON);
– Design and build (realtime & event-based) data services deployed to the cloud;
– Lay the fundamentals for a solid SaaS product based on IoT;
– Help develop the team by sharing knowledge, challenging your colleagues and pushing for a higher technical level;
– Experience with multiple forms of databases & data engineering.
– to have good verbal and written English communication skills.
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing.
For more information, please visit our website at www.backstageitcareers.com or call us: 069499934.