Gilat Satellite Networks is a leading global provider of satellite-based broadband communications. Developing new, cutting-edge products and finding creative ways to take advantage of existing and emerging satellite communications technologies is what separates Gilat from the competition and provides added value for our customers.
Gilat Network Operations Center (NOC) group is responsible for monitoring Gilat services. The 24/7 NOC monitors and oversees the entire Gilat resolution to critical rising issues. The successful candidate has an opportunity to join a highly outstanding team within a fast-paced and successful organization.
What you will do:
- Work with and operate various monitoring and control systems.
- Analyze and resolve critical issues as they arise from the various monitoring systems.
- Analyze and resolve weekly and monthly update issues.
- Perform analysis of critical cases raised by customers for all company products.
- Maintain communication with clients and different elements within the organization.
- Fluent English is mandatory
- Knowledge of TCP/IP protocols, as well as the ability to use diagnostic tools such as traceroute, ping, packet analyzer
- Relevant technical education
- Team player
- Ability to work effectively under pressure while balancing multiple priorities
- Ability to assess and prioritize faults, and respond or escalate accordingly
We offer you:
- An exciting job opportunity in a fast moving and fascinating industry with unique learning experience in our company
- Professional Trainings: online, external, certifications
- A competitive salary and bonuses system
- Office in the center of Chisinau
- Lunch compensation
- Private Medical insurance inclusive dental
If you are willing to work in a good International Company and you correspond with the profile, please send a CV to: [email protected]
Note: Only CVs written in English shall be taken into consideration!
Please indicate in the subject line of your e-mail the position you are applying for.