We are looking for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Developer
- General UI behavior
- General knowledge about Purchases, Sales and Financials modules (entities/tables, algorithms that are shipped with the Microsoft application, with their default behavior)
- Platform architecture (on-premises and on-line)
Application development skills:
- C/AL programing knowledge (object types, data types, event types, event model, object life cycle, transactions)
- AL extensions programing knowledge (object types, data types, event types, event model, object life cycle, transactions, custom controls, AL Language syntaxy, AL language constructs, flow control structures, variables scope)
- .Net Framework – able to understand the behavior of .Net Framework components from their available documentation, their integration and their use within a or AL extension – for example: to parse / serialize/deserialize objects from external sources – text files, web request responses; communicate with other applications
- Data structures – general storage structure and behavior
- Export object definitions from C/AL
- Convert C/AL objects to AL
- Use of specific Business Central Dev and Admin PowerShell commands
- Database management systems skills:
- relational database concepts (primary keys, foreign keys, cardinality, indexes, transactions).
- SQL Server objects (tables, views, functions, stored procedures)
- T-SQL - DDL and DML
- Opportunity for professional growth and development;
- Competitive salary;
- The opportunity to work with the latest technologies;
- Be part of a young, friendly and supportive team;
- Cozy office, coffee, cookies, fruits.
We will be happy to have you as part of our team!