For more than 15 years, we have been offering our customers innovative technologies and a wide range of information technology solutions and services. Our main goal is to provide high-performance technology solutions oriented to our customers' needs.
We build partnerships with recognized companies in IT solutions and services for the financial sector, using products provided by the most famous manufacturers in the field. Currently, we are focused on expanding the portfolio with specific solutions for the financial industry and other areas of activity where demand for new solutions has increased.
We're looking for a Junior Java Developer with confident experience in Java/J2EE technologies. You will be trained in Romania in the first weeks to get the necessary knowledge.
With us, you will:
- assist the business analyst with the translation of business requirements into technical ones
- design and develop software components using various APIs
- satisfy NFR-s, with particular emphasis on security, scalability, and performance
- be involved in all phases of software development and ensure their execution following technical and business specifications
- write technical documentation for software components
- offer support for the software solution
You’re the best candidate if:
- you have at least 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- you have a solid understanding of object-oriented programming and design patterns
- you have a bachelor’s degree in computer science or computer engineer
- you have excellent Russian, Romanian, and English skills
- you have an analytical mind with problem-solving solid aptitudes
- you have excellent teamwork skills
Our ideal candidate should possess the following technology stack:
- JPA (Hibernate)
- Spring (core, security, mvc)
- Java Script
- Data Basa (SqlServer, Oracle, PostgreSQL)
It would be nice to have:
- experience with jBMP, Apache Zookeeper, Apache Solr
- interaction with Dojo framework
We’re ready to offer you the following:
- a high official salary
- working hours: 09.00 - 17.00 (5 days/week)
- professional training and continuous career growth opportunities
- young, friendly, and supportive team
- modern office with all the facilities
If you want to work with a passionate and dedicated team, send your CV in English to [email protected]. It is confidential.