We are looking for a Project Manager who will orchestrate the entire process of project planning, execution and evaluation. As a Project Manager, you will be part of a dedicated team of professionals and liaise with clients, managers, team members, software developers to oversee the planning, implementation, and tracking of a project from start to end, according to business requirements.
- Prepare requests for proposals and conduct meetings to facilitate selection of project services and products;
- Collaborate with customers in order to understand and translate the business needs into functional specifications and technical documentation;
- Design software development specifications and ensure that all project goals are met within scope and budget;
- Help define project scope, goals, schedule, timeline and final deliverables;
- Manage, coach and mentor the project team, define and prioritize tasks and establish deadlines;
- Track deliverables, evaluate, assess, monitor and report on project progress to stakeholders;
- Carry out risk assessment and quality assurance;
- Initiate work policies and procedures changes when improvement is needed.
- University degree;
- 2+ years’ experience in Project Management;
- Understanding of the entire Software Development Life Cycle;
- Good understanding of project management methodologies, processes and standards, especially Agile, Scrum, RUP;
- Proficiency with related software tools including, but not limited to Easy Redmine, MS Project, JIRA, MS Excel;
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking;
- Excellent customer-facing communication skills;
- Good verbal and written communication skills in Romanian and English.
Desirable Qualifications and Skills:
- PMP Certification;
- IT Project Management experience;
- Ability to research, understand, and apply the concepts and best practices of a new industry;
- Experience with writing project requirements and specifications.
- High-tech and fast-growing international environment;
- Competitive salary and multi-level bonus system;
- Multiple career development opportunities;
- Skills development and continuous learning (coaching, training, certifications, conferences);
- Performance management system on the cutting edge of HR trends;
- Flexible hours, family time and team buildings;
Downtown office with chill-out areas.
If you are interested in finding out more about the company and this job opportunity, please send your CV by email to: [email protected] specifying "IT Project Manager" in the Subject line.
Find more information about us: www.indrivo.com