Boekestijn Transport Service is an international transport company providing the highest level of services. In addition to our head office in The Netherlands, we have branches in Moldova, Poland, Germany, Ireland, Macedonia and Belarus. Besides to general cargo transportation, Boekestijn Transport Service is specialized in niche area of world market such as transportation of high value and theft-targeted goods, customs clearance services, fashion, pharma and inter modal transport.
The current position we are hiring for is:
Place of work: Moldova.
We are pleased to offer:
• Stable employment in an international family company employing over 1700 employees throughout Europe;
• A competitive salary;
• Official employment and social package starting on the first day;
• A life-work balance – Monday through Friday, between 8 and 17, after you leave the office the phone will not ring;
• Professional and personal growth with a dedicated team;
• New modern and comfortable office;
• Team building and fun events;
• Free English classes;
• Free coffee, tea, fresh fruits;
• Travel business opportunities.
In this role you will:
• Receiving and sorting incoming invoices with attention to credibility;
• Reviews all invoices for correctness issues;
• Obtain proper approval for purchase invoices in accordance with company policy;
• Booking purchase invoices in Exact;
• Prepare analyses of requested information or data.
You are the ideal candidate if you have:
• University degree (the Economic field will be an advantage);
• Strong analytical and numerical skills;
• Good knowledge of MS Office;
• Ability to work in a team;
• Knowledge of English, minimum A2;
• You have the ability to work with deadlines.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Please email your cv (only in English) to [email protected]!