Jivy Group is looking for interns / students - eager to acquire practical knowledge in IT Quality Testing, currently studying in Computer Science, Informational Technologies. Experience gained in the classroom and through personal application will be accepted.
What you'll do:
What we're looking for:
- Documentation and testing of new software applications;
- Assessment of new application ideas;
- Testing the quality of IT systems.
What we offer:
- Applicants should have excellent analytical skills, with the ability to learn fast and to work in teams;
- English intermediate level is preferred;
- Students majoring in Computer Science: Graduate Students or Students in the last year or performing in a Master Program.
Are you ready to build the framework for a successful career? Then, you should commit to our Internship program with the following specifics:
- Stable and growing company;
- Practical experience with a wide variety of software testing tasks;
- International projects built on hedge technologies;
- Collaboration hand-in-hand with a skilled team of software engineers;
- Professional, positive, and people-centered work environment;
- Modern facilities.
Interested students are invited to send a CV to [email protected]. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!
- Full time & offline schedule;
- Up to 3 months duration;
- Chance to get a Job Offer based on program performance evaluation.