Jivy Group Moldova - a company known for innovation in technology - seeks self-directed IT Interns with a passion for technology, collaboration, and a creative problem-solving attitude. We are looking for people who are eager to acquire practical knowledge in Software Development and are studying Computer Science, Informational Technologies.
Experience gained in the classroom and through personal application will be accepted.
What you'll do:
What we're looking for:
- Work with, and be mentored by JivyGroup developers;
- Apply skills gained at university and learn new ones;
- Assessment of new application ideas;
- Develop real-world applications (coding, programming).
What we offer:
- Applicants should know how web applications work;
- Applicants should have excellent analytical skills, with the ability to work in teams;
- English intermediate level is preferred;
- Graduate Students or Students in the last year or performing in a Master Program.
Are you ready to build the framework for a successful career? Then, you should commit to our Internship program with the following specifics:
- Stable and growing company;
- Practical experience with a wide variety of software engineering tasks;
- International projects built on hedge technologies;
- Collaboration hand-in-hand with a skilled team of software engineers;
- Professional, positive, and people-centered work environment;
- Modern facilities.
- Full-time & offline schedule;
- Up to 3 months duration;
- Chance to get a Job Offer based on program performance evaluation.
You are very welcome to apply for this internship program by sending your CV at: [email protected] Only those shortlisted will be contacted.