- Lead and coordinate work of company’s legal team, be responsible of corporate governance framework in the company and provide timely support to the company’s management;
- Coordinate and provide high quality and timely legal support to HQ and its internal stakeholders, ensure effective cooperation and satisfaction with the services provided;
- Lead and oversee projects where legal support is needed;
- Proactively identify and propose improvements in various business processes and/or documents, following best market practices and/or changing regulatory requirements;
- Effectively and clearly communicate potential legal risks in a timely manner;
- Ensure development of in-house documentation required under the applicable legislation;
- Other responsibilities under the direction of the company’s management and the HQ.
- Enthusiastic and engaged personality, who does not back down from a challenge in the workplace, and is able to deliver high-quality legal assistance to the company;
- Business mind-set and result-oriented approach. High sense of responsibility;
- Ability to inspire and lead the legal team and resolve complex legal issues;
- Excellent knowledge in general corporate, commercial laws and the regulatory framework of the non-bank consumer lending;
- Higher legal education;
- At least 5 years of proven experience in a similar role;
- Excellent knowledge of legal English and Romanian, knowledge of Russian will be treated as an advantage.
- Motivating salary and beneficiary package – voluntary medical insurance, etc.;
- Working experience in a fast growing and technology wise industry and environment;
- Excellent opportunity of personal&professional growth and affirmation in a leading company on the fintech market.