About the project
We have partnered with a bootstrap startup that uses their SaaS platform to uncover the potential of teams from SMEs and ETIs.
Our client with French roots is looking for a Golang Developer to redesign “from scratch” the entire technical architecture of their platform. The company’s solution helps monitor employee journey, by digitizing HR interviews, skills management, training management and impact measurements.
This one-stop-shop assist with employee growth, helping companies achieve their goals by enabling the development of people’s skills and by involving them in the company's project.
• Front-end: React / TypeScript (with lots of other tools to be defined)
• Backend: Golang 1.18
• GCP, Cloud Run
• Postgres / Redis
• Strong back-end development experience;
• Relevant experience with Golang (1.18);
• Previous work in an Agile environment;
• Good logical thinking & problem-solving skills;
• Previous work experience within a cloud environment would come in handy (Google Cloud Platform);
• A real team-player and an avid learner;
• Good communication and English language skills.
• Experience with Jetbrain / Gitlab / CI-CD;
• Cloud run and/or Terraform;
• PostgreSQL / Redis know-how.
• Work from Home possibility;
• Attractive salary package;
• Meal tickets;
• Additional health insurance;
• Attractive referral program;
• Trainings and career development opportunities;
• Integration in a dynamic and multicultural working environment.
• English classes;
• Working in a stable company.
If interested, please email your resume to: [email protected]