Project – the aim you’ll have
Our client is on a mission to revolutionize the hospitality experience for operators and their customers. Through their smart digital products, they’re powering the digital transformation of pubs, bars and restaurants. And they want a world where everyone gets the meal they’re hoping for. Each and every time.
Position – how you’ll contribute
- Work within an agile team to deliver across the entire product life cycle: concept, design, build (code), deploy, test, release, and maintain/support outstanding products.
- Collaborate with Product, Design, and QA teams to deliver robust, secure, scalable, tested, and documented capabilities.
- Fully participate in relevant scrum events including planning and estimation, daily scrums, sprint reviews, and retrospectives.
- Build new features and improve existing ones across our microservices-driven backend and our various frontend apps.
- Drive software architecture and design principles, test-driven development, team standards, and best practices e.g. code quality, improving the code base, agile ways of working, technical debt control.
Expectations – the experience you need
- 2+ years of experience in building software products;
- 2+ years experience working with Node.JS;
- 2+ years of experience working with React.JS will be an advantage;
- Solid understanding of microservices, as well as implementing and designing RESTful APIs;
- Experience working with SQL and NoSQL databases;
- Exposure to continuous integration, delivery, and deployment;
- Exposure to working with frontend technologies;
- Can easily give, receive, and share information;
- Is open to making new friends;
- Can give and receive help from team members;
- Can handle constructive feedback and be open to saying what he or she didn’t like or want to improve in his or her opinion;
- Fluent in English.
Additional skills – the edge you have
- Experience with React Native
- Experience with Cordova/Ionic
- Experience with CI/CD automation for mobile app build and deployment
Because here are many perks waiting for you:
- Competitive salary & periodical review.
- New technologies & experience working on international projects.
- Flexible working hours and the option to work from home with a monthly additional bonus.
- An agile, supportive, and non-bureaucratic organizational culture.
- Monthly Lunch Tickets received on card.
- Additional medical insurance paid sick leaves and sports membership reimbursement.
- Financial support for Training & Courses, as well as free online English classes with native speakers.
- Paid Team Building Activities based on Projects and Interests.
- Working remotely for two weeks in European destinations such as Poland, Croatia, or Tenerife.
- Relocation to Romania for a set period of time.
- More intriguing benefits will be revealed during our online interviews...
If it sounds challenging and you would like to have a role in our team, please send your application to [email protected]
For more details, please visit us on www.codefactorygroup.com