With over 18K active users across 20K devices, the app has a 4.9 rating on Google Play Store and 5 stars on App Store. Our mission: to increase both active users and retention across all ecosystems by enabling a #nextleve customer experience, on the web, Android, and iOS ecosystems.
If you are a developer that seeks rich experience in building cross-platform solutions; If you love keeping up with innovations across anything cross-platform; or if you’re looking for a tech-savvy experience by contributing to social media environments – our doors are open.
In exchange, we guarantee access to state-of-the-art tools, a knowledge base, and many other elements of a healthy learning environment, to grow and explore your chosen potential. " Job Responsibilities:
Skills & Qualifications:
- Designing and developing cross-platform applications within the Flutter ecosystem;
- Integrating RESTful web services into application workflows;
- Working with UX Designers, Mobile Architects, and other key development roles to build outstanding cross-platform deliverables for enterprise digital transformation efforts;
- Joining our Agile team on exploiting best-fitting leading-edge technologies for various digital transformation initiatives.
- Minimum of 1 year of Flutter experience or 2 years+ of working as a Mobile Developer;
- Solid Knowledge Base (KB) of OOP principles of design;
- Good understanding of development best practices such as Clean Code;
- Solid KB of Clean architecture and design patterns;
- Solid KB with integrating REST and third-party APIs;
- Solid KB with Google Firebase, Facebook, and Stripe SDKs;
- Solid KB with Unit Testing;
- Solid KB on GCD, CoreData, Realm, and SwiftUI is a plus;
- Solid KB of SCM with a strong emphasis on Git and Git Flow;
- Solid KB of CI / CD.
- Communication skills;
- Agile processes knowledge and experience;
- Soft skills: Time-Bounded, proactive, team player.
If interested, please send an e-mail with “Flutter Developer
” in the subject line at [email protected]