We seek an individual with high integrity and prior analytical experience to join our sourcing team. The analyst will become a specialist for the energy market, power and natural gas. This person will be based in Chisinau, Moldova. The required character traits and job accountabilities are listed below.
• Learn energy industry.
• Acquire and maintain expertise in specified natural gas and electric power markets.
• Regional commodity trend analysis and strategic portfolio management
• Commodity research (macro and micro)
• RFP product cost-benefit analysis : analysis of suppliers offers
• Investigate, identify, and provide impact analysis of pertinent market information
• Follow up on administration of clients
• Other duties as assigned.
Essential skills and qualifications:
• High commitment to company vision and values.
• Bachelor’s degree minimum
• Have a commercial attitude to be able to work directly with customers
• Must be able to identify, analyze and comprehend information from numerous sources, and communicate pertinent information to the appropriate parties.
• Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
• Proficient in computer technology especially Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Word). Real and effective expertise in VBA – Excel programming would be an appreciated additional asset
• Provide excellent customer service internally and externally.
• Work well on teams, within and outside of function.