Discover our exciting job opportunities and start your own adventure at maib!
The largest bank in Moldova offers new IT positions in different areas that will support Agile Transformation.
Now we are looking for DevOps Engineer for the project of developing mobile bank applications for legal entities and individuals, digital and agile bank’s initiatives. If you love innovating and building digital solutions, join us.
The first things you will do:
- Design and Implementation of cloud Infrastructure on premise and on a variety of Cloud Providers (Azure a preference);
- Perform root cause analysis for production issues using Open Source technology;
- Build tooling and software to mitigate common problems;
- Work with the Development Teams to manage releases of software using CI/CD;
- Keep up to date with recent news and developments in the Open Source community;
- Ensure all software is configured against modern industry recommendations;
- Monitor systems, applications and vulnerabilities to ensure they are healthy and secure;
- Responsible for maintaining SLO’s / SLA’s for uptime and performance for the platform;
- Ensure security and stability of the platform;
- Supporting other teams with DevOps specific skillsets.
What qualifications you will need:
- An understanding of DevOps/SRE methodology;
- Container Orchestration via Kubernetes;
- Database Technologies, Preferably MS SQL;
- Continuous Integration tooling, e.g. GitLab, Jenkins, Team City;
- Continuous Deployment tooling e.g. Argo CD;
- Cloud Providers, e.g. Azure/GCP/AWS;
- Linux System Administration, e.g. RHEL/CentOS;
- Scripting, e.g. Bash/Python/Go;
- Configuration Management, e.g. Ansible;
- Infrastructure Management, e.g. Terraform;
- Monitoring, e.g. Prometheus, Grafana, Graphite;
- Log aggregation, e.g. ELK, Splunk, Greylog.
What abilities you will live:
- Open minded and self-driver;
- Oriented to the results and strong organized;
- Effective communication skills, self-confidence and good team player;
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements;
- Attentive to the details, flexible and collaborative.
What we offer:
- Flexibility: Hybrid or in the office work;
- Competitive salary and benefits as we are the first bank in Agile Transformation;
- Lunch tickets, preferred loans and corporate number;
- A huge range of additional discounts for different brands;
- Great opportunities to have autonomy in your position, to enjoy professional life together with our IT team and to be THE key contributor in building an agile bank.
You are more than welcome to send the application or CV to [email protected] and one of our recruiter will contact you in the nearest time. ))
You can be the one to bring the Agile culture to the maib!