We are seeking talented DevOps Engineers (Linux/Cloud) to deliver our platform components in a clean and consolidated build. This position inside the DevOps team will be responsible for process workflow (Monitoring and Documentation) and continuous integration with the code repository (Jenkins Pipelines), configuration management (Ansible, Pipelines) and vendor management (Azure Cloud Providers). The right candidate will be comfortable in a dynamic environment and have excellent troubleshooting and organizational skills, as well as the ability to deliver complete solutions for multiple product development pipelines.
Position - how you'll contribute
Expectations - the experience you need
- Daily system, application or database updates via CI tools like Azure DevOps, Atlassian, Ansible, Kubernetes, Helm;
- Linux troubleshooting & continuous integration scripting;
- Support build process and assists in test and QA builds;
- Manage code repository, improve practices of branching and code merge;
- Coordinate with other team members prior to release;
- Document the release steps and process and manage the software repository;
- Assist in system administration and maintenance.
Additional skills - the edge you have
- Strong knowledge of Linux Servers including Ubuntu and CentOS;
- Strong knowledge of Windows Servers;
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking, DNS, HTTP, load balancers, high availability architecture, zero downtime production deployments;
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Helm;
- Experience working with development teams and writing process documentation;
- Experience with continuous integration build systems (e.g., GitLab, Azure DevOps pipelines);
- Experience with code management software (e.g., Git);
- Experience in Linux shell scripting.
Why us? Because there are many perks waiting for you:
- Linux distributions;
- Experience designing and building highly available distributed systems
- Understanding of .Net/Java/Python/Bash and Linux;
- Java runtime inspection;
- Grafana, Ansible, ELK;
- AWS, Kubernetes;
- Ansible, Terraform, Configuration Management
If it sounds challenging and you would like to have a role in our team, please send your application at: [email protected]
- Competitive salary & periodical review
- New technologies & experience working on international projects.
- Flexible working hours and the option to work from home with a monthly additional bonus.
- An agile, supportive, and non-bureaucratic organizational culture.
- Monthly Lunch Tickets received on card.
- Additional medical insurance paid sick leaves and sports membership reimbursement.
- Financial support for Training & Courses, as well as free online English classes with native speakers.
- Paid Team Building Activities based on Projects and Interests.
- Working remotely for two weeks in European destinations such as Poland, Croatia, or Tenerife.
- Relocation to Romania for a set period of time.
- More intriguing benefits will be revealed during our online interviews...