Place of work: Bratislava, Slovakia
Wage (gross): from 2500 EUR/month btto, depending on relevant experience
Information about the position
As a Junior Developer/Data Engineer, you are responsible to develop end to end application modules including design, coding, testing, deploy and supporting of applications. Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Analyze requirements, design, implement, test application modules.
- Perform data profiling and analysis using a variety of tools.
- Troubleshoot and support production processes.
- Create and maintain documentation.
Requirements for the employee
- Minimum 5 years of experience in developing software applications including: analysis, design, coding, testing, deploy and supporting of applications
- Hands-on experience with Spark Sql for creating Business logic transformations which will be the primary role
- Good experience in developing complex stored procedures/SQL queries
- Should have expertise in programming languages like Python, Scala
- Should have experience in developing frameworks using Pyspark
- Should have experience in orchestration tools like Airflow
- Data analysis and processing using Jupyter
- Good Analytical and debugging skills
Preferred technical and professional knowledge:
- Better understanding of Spark architecture on Kubernetes Clusters in Cloud
- Good to have knowledge on Datamaze Cloud environment
- Experience working in Datawarehousing projects using ETL tools
- Any No SQL database knowledge is a plus
- Familiarity with agile methodologies and experience working with Agile projects
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Spark (Spark Sql), Python, Kafka, Scala, Java, Spring, SQL, Hive, Airflow, Jupyter, Kubernetes, GIT