We’re looking for an extremely dedicated individual to join our team as a Data Analyst. You will take responsibility for managing our master data set, developing reports, and troubleshooting data issues. To do well in this role you need a very fine eye for detail, experience as a data analyst, and a deep understanding of the popular data analysis tools and databases.
- Using automated tools to extract data from primary and secondary sources
- Developing and implementing data analyses, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Developing and maintaining databases, data systems – reorganizing data in a readable format
- Removing corrupted data and fixing errors and related problems
- Performing analysis to assess quality and meaning of data
- Filtering data by reviewing reports and performance indicators to identify and correct problems
- Using statistical tools to identify, analyze, and interpret patterns and trends in complex data sets that could be helpful for the diagnosis and prediction
- Preparing reports for the clients stating trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data
- Working with PPC strategists and management heads to identify process improvement opportunities, propose system modifications, and devise data governance strategies
- Preparing data analysis reports for the stakeholders to understand the data-analysis steps, enabling them to take important decisions based on various facts and trends
- Bachelors in Mathematics/ Economics/ Computer Science/ Statistics etc.
- Experience in Data Entry/ Data Analysis or in a related field (will consist an advantage)
- Highly skilled in MS Excel and Google Sheets
- Strong mathematical skills to help collect, measure, organize and analyze data
- Problem-solving skills and a proactive approach
- High accuracy and attention to detail
- Knowledge of English: at least B1
- High-level written and verbal communication skills
- Team-working skills
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Starting salary: $600-$1000 USD/month
- Semi flexible work hours
- Remote work year-round
- 4 weeks paid vacation + sick time
- English course
- Professional training
- Continuous growth
- Team buildings and outings
This will be a remotely administered FULL TIME [40 hr/week] position with an immediate starting date upon hire. Working hours: 16:00-20:00 Moldova Time are mandatory, over 4 hours are flexible. You will need to be able to accommodate different schedules and time zones. You will need a quiet workspace with fast internet, a webcam, and a microphone for video calls. This role is compensated on pure experience, and you will receive considerable levels of autonomy and ownership over your projects.
To apply for this position, send your CV and a mini-essay (200-400 words) on the topic "Why me?" to the address [email protected] (please mention the position you are applying for).
Note: If you don’t think you meet all the criteria, but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box. We prioritize flexible candidates willing to learn and grow professionally.
Give yourself the chance to be part of the greatest team!