A foreign company is seeking to recruit a proficient and well-qualified Customer Support Representative in its Chisinau office for a full-time job.
- University degree is a must;
- Excellent communication skills in spoken and written English and Russian/Romanian. Other foreign languages will be considered an advantage;
- Computer literacy at user level (Office programs, Search Engines, Email Client applications, etc)
- Previous work experience in this or similar fields is highly welcomed;
- Efficiency and productivity in multitasking assignments;
- Ability to manage priorities, set goals and meet deadlines;
- Analytical thinking and result-oriented professional attitude;
- Competent at performing tasks independently as well as part of a team;
- Sociable, diligent, highly self-motivated, enthusiastic, open-minded and honest.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide assistance (via email and phone) to B2C and B2B clients with respect to company’s products and/or services;
- Handle complex customer queries and complaints;
- Performing and managing B2C e-mail campaigns;
- Handling daily activity with the products in our CRM;
- Perform other one-time tasks as delegated by the manager.
- Incentive monthly salary plus frequent bonuses based on delivered results;
- Interesting and challenging new tasks;
- Full wage package;
- Modern and cozy office equipped with up-to-date appliances;
- Supportive and friendly co-workers;
- Liberal working environment, driven by team spirit and passion.
All interested candidates are required to submit their CV at [email protected] with the job title in the subject line of the email.
Only selected applicants will be invited for a face-to-face interview.