Tekwill has been designed as a national public private partnership between the Government of Moldova, USAID, Microsoft, and IBM to answer the needs of the ICT industry to close the gap of the human capital shortage, as well as support the development of the entrepreneurship ecosystem. The initial goal of the project is to contribute to the extension of Tekwill as a sustainable network and deploy its programs on both the regional and national level. The project aims to determine the operation model of the network, business plans for the centers and partners in the regions, deploy scalable activities to connect an estimated 150,000 people to ICT (school and university students, community, etc.), deploy entrepreneurship programs aiming at both scaling up existing programs, as well as create inclusive innovation platforms for the regions with their respective specifics and potential to absorb/apply ICT. We envision a minimum 10,000 beneficiaries, per year, for each pillar, education and entrepreneurship. As a result of the project, two main outcomes are expected: more and better qualified skills and workforce developed leading to a stronger ICT industry in Moldova, as well as creating the premises for a Moldovan start-up program to drive opportunities for companies seeking capital.
- Manage events planned in the work plan of the center;
- Prepare concepts, working plans, monthly plans, operational plans and budgets of each initiative;
- Present future activities, responsibilities and companies involved in the activities;
- Present the report for the past month and progress of all events;
- Conduct the necessary communication and propose new activities;
- Monitor the progress of the companies/ individuals benefiting from the community building activities;
- Support programs with valuable and consistent details to the participants;
- Envolve startups in networking initiatives;
- Ensure opportunities to students and employs in order of becoming potential qualified human resources to startups world;
- Build the mentors network for the entrepreneurship activities;
- Organize and participate in events (online and offline) to build community and boost brand awareness;
- Report in accordance with the formal reporting;
- Identify and monitor with relevant beneficiaries of the entrepreneurial programs;
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media communication accounts;
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner;
- Build relationships with startups and industry professionals;
- Managing requiring initiatives as: Shared Breakfast, Startup Club, Webinars, Silicon Drinkabout;
- Keep updated the ecosystem with engaging content;
- Follow all procurements rules of the organization;
- Manage participants and contacts lists;
- Prepare communication materials: Newsletters, announcements, etc;
- Support Tekwill residents with specific activities;
- Other types of support and programs may involve the Events/Community coordinator.
Requirements and qualifications:
- Minimum three years of experience in organization of events/management;
- Being comfortable in technical part/ documentation;
- Oral and written knowledge of Romanian/Russian and English;
- Knowledge of using Excel & Word;
- Increased attention to detail and problem solving skills;
- Goal-oriented, independent, innovative and motivated.
- Event concepts presented;
- Relationship diagram with all the partners;
- Partnership contracts for all services;
- Monitoring and report of the implemented activities;
- Monitor necessary correspondence related to activities;
- Find sponsorship and develop new partners;
- Min 10 small events/month;
- Min 1 big event/month;
- Min 1000 beneficiaries/month.
Period of performance:
The assignment will begin on/about November, 2022 and end on/about November 2023.
Interested candidates shall submit CV, in English, by December 30, 2022 to: [email protected] and [email protected].