- Architect/Design technical solution, including overall system design, class design, and database design;
- Create detailed written technical documentation based on functional requirements and as part of the SDLC;
- Create, design, develop and document software based on technical requirements.
- Build prototypes.
We expect you to have/to be:
- Demonstrated expertise and proficiency in web technologies, databases, and frameworks such as ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework SQL Indexes, etc.;
- Demonstrated expertise with web services (WebAPI/JSON RESTful), GIT, Jenkins;
- Additional experience with the following desired but not required: MVC, Microsoft Azure;
- Demonstrate knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle;
- Programming fundamentals – deep understanding and proficiency in concepts such as OOP; SOLID, Design Patterns;
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and a responsible team player;
- Good level of English.
We care about our values and we focus on our vision, making sure that each employee is happy and fulfilled while working together as a team.
- Caring Environment
- Flexible Schedule
- 28 paid vacation days.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Local and Global Team Buildings
- Modern office with a great location in the City Center.
Note: We only read CV's that are written in English.