AROBS SOFTWARE is a Moldo-Romanian Joint Venture having more than 21 years of experience in offshore/near shore software outsourcing and customer software development. AROBS focuses on Internet/Intranet and client-server applications for Windows, MacOS, Palm OS, Linux, Solaris, Symbian. At present, AROBS has over 160 software developers specialized in the most recent technologies and programming languages. Companies from Germany, Finland, Austria, the Netherlands, Switzerland, UK and the U.S. have chosen us as their trusted partner in software development.
By joining the AROBS team you will enter an environment marked by diversified challenges in highly innovative, international projects and a group of real friends.
For more information about all our open positions please visit us on www.arobs.md , www.arobs.com
- Implement embedded software(C language) to operate on 16-bit & 32-bit microcontrollers by following the SW Development process (specification, design, coding, debugging, testing);
- Debug your SW, integrate it into the project, analyze bugs and perform necessary corrections;
- Integrate SW from other developers or 3rd party SW into the project;
- Analyze & implements change requests;
- Modify existing software to adapt it to new hardware or to upgrade interfaces, improve performance or optimize implementation;
- Estimate & track your own work & report periodically to the team leader & SW project manager Interface with other teams in a supplier / customer relationship
- Give architectural choices and recommendation.
- C/C++ language programming skills;
- Experience in SW Development for embedded systems;
- Good microcontrollers understanding(Hardware/Software);
- Experience with Real Time Operating Systems;
- Knowledge about Communication protocols(CAN) is considered an advantage;
- Analytical and creative problem-solving abilities;
- English – speaking and writing level.
- Excellent compensation;
- A well defined path career;
- A team where work becomes fun;
- And many other!
If you are interested please send us an e-mail with your cover letter and CV to: [email protected]
Come and discover AROBS!