You will be part of an experienced Finance team. You will have a chance to prove yourself as a reliable finance business partner who assists the Management team with insights into the value creation of the company. You will provide insightful business reviews & reports as well as follow-up with appropriate measures in order to contribute to the achievement of the overall corporate planning.
- Creation of budgets, forecasts, key figure reports, monthly and annual financial statements as well as other reports to the Puratos Group with regular in-depth analyses and follow-ups
- Ensuring continuous process improvement or efficiency improvement at various levels
- Data analysis, processing and reporting
- Creation of ad-hoc evaluations and analyses
- Degree in Finance, Economics or similar (at least BSc)
- Experience in financial / business controlling
- Basic knowledge / experience with business intelligence tools and SAP are considered an advantage
- Strong MS Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Language skills: Romanian, English, other languages considered a plus
Puratos provides a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment that encourages our people to take initiatives and bring ideas that will contribute to the success of the company. Of course Puratos offers a competitive package (salary, group insurance, training…) but additionally, offers you a position that you can further develop and shape.