Job location: Chișinău, Moldova
What You'll Do
- Build backend systems to scale, for fault tolerance, maintainability and integration with 3rd party software via APIs.
- Produce exemplary code and deliver completed projects on time.
- Perform unit and system-level testing on your application and all affected systems.
- Create estimates.
- Implement best practices in software design and coding standards.
- Create and update development documentation.
- 3+ Years Back-end Development w/ Python and Django on Linux.
- Strong knowledge of SQL and databases.
- Django JSON RESTful API's.
- Experience with NPM and Webpack bundle scripts.
- Celery, RabbitMQ.
- Experience with relational databases MySQL, Postgres
- Experienced using Confluence and Jira or a similar system to manage work
- Strong knowledge of Git and workflow control.
- Strong technical and personal communication skills.
- Good reading and writing English.
About the project
You will be working on an innovative Medical AI project focusing on reproductive medicine. You will be part of the team developing solutions for radically improved levels of insight for patients and clinicians by using artificial intelligence, and in so doing, substantially improve the experience and outcomes.
This project has been chosen by MaRS, North America’s largest urban innovation hub, to be part of their portfolio. In a company with leading innovators in the industry you will be developing software that is making a difference in the world of FemTech.
Come work with us and create exciting and meaningful products that will help shape the future of fertility.