Allied Testing is a leading specialist QA and Testing firm with focus on finance industry.
The Allied Testing is now accepting applicants for:
AWS DATA ENGINEER - HYBRID JOB TYPE
(Depending on qualifications, the position may be filled at the middle level or experienced leveI)
• Vacation and sick leave packages
• Financial and career opportunities
• Support employee work life balance and morale
• External company-sponsored training and education is available when appropriate or necessary.
(The company will pay for all or part of certifications and licensing assuming it is a component of an approved professional development plan for the employee).
We're searching for a collaborative, analytical, and innovative engineer to build scalable and highly performant platforms, systems and tools to enable innovations with data. If you are passionate about building large scale systems and data driven products, we want to hear from you.
- Written and spoken English (B1-intermediate or higher)
- Must have at least 2 years of proven experience with AWS data services
- Experience creating and managing AWS analytics suite
- Working experience on building and supporting real-time data pipelines using AWS Glue, AWS Lake Formation, AWS Lambda, Kinesis, EMR and Athena
• Good knowledge of pyspark framework
• Experience operating very large data warehouses or data lakes
• Ability to multitask and excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to work with a focus on continuous improvement
• Analytical mindset with a problem-solving approach
For questions regarding this recruitment, please contact [email protected].