We, at SITRA GROUP, pride ourselves on being a trustworthy employer which has the best interests for its employees. Our aim is to guide our colleagues, so they can grow together with our company. Opportunities are offered and what you love to do, you do best, right?
Each day SITRA Chisinau division is growing and new opportunities arrive.
A wide range of administrative tasks are being done: data entry, analytical reporting, credit control, master data, purchase and sales invoicing, pricing support, transport planning support and other.
We are looking for flexible, professional and very accurate people with strong motivation to achieve internal goals.
- Personal growth within a winning team
- Opportunities for trainings within our foreign divisions
- Friendly and supporting team
- Progressive leadership
- Comfortable office and great working conditions
- Official employment and full social package
- Motivating salary in line with your experience and qualifications
- Working hours Monday-Friday from 09:00 till 18:00
Your job description:
- To use an internal ERP system for data processing
- To generate and distribute reports using spreadsheets and internal ERP system
- To cross check the information between internal ERP system and systems used by customers/suppliers, to ensure the proper workflow
- To work on continuous optimization of the executed tasks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Organized, detail oriented, reliable
- Ability to meet the expected deadlines
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Romanian, Russian and English (at least intermediate level)
- Knowledge of French or Italian languages is an advantage
- Experience is much appreciated. However, the just-graduated candidates are also encouraged to apply
Only selected candidates will be contacted for the interview.