A partner of Philip Morris Sales & Marketing is looking for a person to execute a support of the accounting process, as Accountant.
- Prepare and submit delivery invoices;
- Prepare proposal for payments
- Recording/checking accounting documents in accounting System;
- Recording/checking bank documents in accounting System;
- Reconciliations for debtors, creditors, etc.;
- Monthly check of the procurement and sales registers;
- Monthly check of the expenses primary documents;
- Provides support to the other team members, on request of the manager;
- Provides assistance and advice to clients on all matters regarding financial issues;
- Assist in month end reporting procedures.
- Support External audit process
REQUIREMENTS FOR A CANDIDATE:
- University degree in Economics (preferably accounting);
- Experience in accounting;
- Computer skills - MS Office, especially Excel;
- SAP software knowledge is a plus;
- Language skills: Romanian/Russian – fluent; English - upper intermediate;
- Good organization, analytical skills, accurate and attention to detail.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- You will get unique development opportunities;
- You will enjoy building your network among highly professional colleagues;
- You will get competitive level of compensation.